Foundation for Springfield Public Schools
Bridging the Gap Between Funding and Learning
Welcome to the Foundation for Springfield Public Schools, where we work to promote educational excellence for every child by raising, managing, and distributing private investment to benefit the students of Springfield Public Schools. With our community partners, we help bridge the gap between what schools need and what they can afford.
You are invited! Join us for the 23rd Annual FSPS Teacher Appreciation Banquet!
Here are the details:
• The 23rd Annual Teacher Appreciation Banquet will be held on Monday, April 17, 2017, at the Oasis Hotel & Convention Center, networking at 5:30, program at 6:30.
•The event honors Springfield Public Schools (SPS) teachers, and also serves as a fundraiser for the Foundation for Springfield Public Schools. Attendance is normally 750 to 800. Participants include SPS teachers, administrators and Springfield-area, community leaders.
• Several awards will be given out, including the Teacher of the Year award, the Turner Reading Awards, and the Linda Luke Librarian of the Year Award.
• Event sponsorships are available and offer varying levels of recognition. Click here for sponsorship levels.
• Table sponsorships are available for $350. Tables seat 10. If your organization would like to sponsor a table for a school, and their teachers and administrators, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417.523.0144.
• Silent auction – another annual tradition with lots of cool items that teachers and attendees can bid on, is a fundraiser for the Foundation. If your business or organization would like to donate a basket or items for the silent auction, please contact email@example.com or call 417.523.0144.
Bus Transportation Fund Information
Visit http://smile.amazon.com and support the Foundation for Springfield Public Schools through your purchases. When you make a purchase simply remember to designate the Foundation for Springfield Public Schools as your charity.