- Must be on the senior or executive leadership team.
- Must have request approved by your executive director.
- Request must support district-wide or multi-site needs.
Deadline to apply is February 28, 2023.
You are applying for 2023-2024 funding.
- Your request should kick-start or support early stages of a district program or initiative that supports the academic needs of students, beyond the daily operational needs of the district. (examples of support could include, but are not limited to: curriculum, educational enrichment, mental health, arts, extra-curricular activities, etc.)
- Your request should support district priorities and objectives laid out in the SPS strategic plan.