Pick-a-Project is the Foundation for Springfield Public Schools online, crowdfunding for education programs for SPS teachers, educators, coaches and staff.
Here are the guidelines:
- Projects must be sanctioned by Springfield Public Schools
- Projects must be approved by principal and/or department head
- Applicants must be an SPS employee (teacher, nurse, coach, etc.)
- Project’s must have a specific fundraising goal and end date for your fundraising campaign
- Items must be purchased through district approved vendors.
- Applicants must explain planned use of donation, in the event, full funding is not raised
- Donations made to Pick-a-Project are tax deductible and donors will receive a donation receipt from the Foundation for SPS.
- Projects that receive full and partial funding will need to complete a final project report.
If you have questions regarding Pick-a-Project, please contact the Foundation office at 523-0144, or email Development Director, Tina Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org