Parkview High School
This scholarship was established in 1990 in memory of Robert Rotenberry by his friends and family. Robert was a 1989 graduate of Parkview HS.
In order to apply for the Robert Rotenberry Memorial Scholarship you must answer yes to the following
1. Are you a senior at Parkview High School?
2. Are you planning to continue your education post high school?
3. Have you participated in basketball and/or track varsity your junior and senior years?
4. Are you interested in pursuing a degree in the area of leadership (business administration, arts
administration, industrial management, etc.)?
5. Are you ranked in the top 25% of your class?
6. Do you have financial need? (this should be addressed in your essay)
7. Have you demonstrated good citizenship, leadership, dependability and perseverance? (this should be addressed in your essay)
If you answered no to any of these questions you are not eligible for this scholarship. If you answered
yes to each question you may proceed to the application.