Central High School
In order to apply for the Marguerite Bingham Scholarship you must answer yes to the following
1. Are you a senior at Central High School?
2. Are you planning to continue your education post high school?
3. Do you rank in the top 25% of your class?
4. Have you demonstrated good citizenship, leadership, dependability, initiative, perseverance and
seriousness of purpose?
5. Do you have a financial need for support?
*Please note preference could be given to applicants who plan to work with children with physical
disabilities, this should be addressed in your essay if this is your plan.
If you answered no to any of these questions you are not eligible for this scholarship. If you answered
yes to each question you may proceed to the application.