Hillcrest High School
In order to apply for the Charles R. Hall Memorial Scholarship you must answer yes to the following
1. Are you a senior of Springfield Public Schools?
2. Are you planning to continue your education post high school?
3. Are you in the top 25% of your class?
4. Have you demonstrated good citizenship, leadership, dependability, initiative, perseverance and
seriousness of purpose? (You should address these characteristics in your essay)
5. Do you have a financial need for support and limited resources to continue their education?
*Please note that preference will be given to an applicant who has been active in music activities at
school and should be addressed in the essay.
If you answered no to any of these questions you are not eligible for this scholarship. If you answered
yes to each question you may proceed to the application.