Study Alternative Center
The B.E.S.T. Scholarship was established by Tom Stine in 200 to provide support to graduating seniors in continuing their educations. As an educator, Tom sees the value in supporting students and helping them achieve their goals through this scholarship.
In order to apply for the B.E.S.T. Scholarship you must answer yes to the following questions:
1. Are you a senior at Study High School?
2. Have you attended Study for at least one year?
3. Are you planning to continue your education post high school?
4. Do you have a GPA of at least 2.0?
5. Do you have a financial need for support?
If you answered no to any of these questions you are not eligible for this scholarship. If you answered
yes to each question you may proceed to the application.