Central High School
In order to apply for the Anna O’Brien Scholarship you must answer yes to the following questions:
1. Are you a senior of Springfield Public Schools?
2. Are you planning to continue your education post high school?
3. Are you in the top 25% of your class?
4. Have you demonstrated good citizenship, leadership, dependability, initiative, perseverance and
seriousness of purpose? (You should address these characteristics in your essay)
5. Do you have a financial need for support?
*Please note that applicants active in the business development or marketing department may be given
preference. This should be addressed in your essay.
If you answered no to any of these questions you are not eligible for this scholarship. If you answered
yes to each question you may proceed to the application.