Central High School
In order to apply for the Kipper D. Smart Scholarship you must answer yes to the following questions:
1. Are you a senior at Central High School?
2. Are you planning to continue your education post high school?
3. Have you made a sincere effort in your scholastic endeavors?
4. Have you excelled in high school, despite a difficult and/or adverse situation? (this should be
addressed in your essay)
5. Are you an inspiration to fellow students helping them perform at a higher level?
6. Have you had significant involvement in extra-curricular activities?
If you answered no to any of these questions you are not eligible for this scholarship. If you answered
yes to each question you may proceed to the application.