Parkview High School
This scholarship was established in memory of David Doss. David was a member of the graduating class of 1969.
In order to apply for the David Doss Scholarship you must answer yes to the following questions:
1. Are you a senior at Parkview High School?
2. Are you planning to continue your education post high school?
3. Do you plan to major in instrumental music?
4. Do you rank in the top 25% of your class?
5. Have you demonstrated good citizenship, leadership, dependability, initiative, perseverance and
seriousness of purpose? (this should be addressed in your essay)
6. Do you have a financial need for support? (this should be addressed in your essay)
If you answered no to any of these questions you are not eligible for this scholarship. If you answered
yes to each question you may proceed to the application.