Tuesday, September 17, is Grant Delivery Day!
Tuesday, Sept. 17, will be our “most exciting day of the year” Back to School Grant Delivery Day! Volunteers will gather at the Foundation for SPS office on Boonville to get their grant check delivery assignments, see the big check presentation to Springfield Public Schools, then go out to schools across the SPS District to make surprise check deliveries to grant recipient teachers in their classrooms. Donors to Back to School grants are encouraged and invited to join in the fun and help with check deliveries!
“Being part of Back to School Grant Delivery Day is so much fun for me as a donor,” said FSPS board member Kathy McIntyre “Seeing the smiles and excitement of the teachers and students is so heart moving and rewarding. I know that we’re making a positive difference in student’s lives!”
- Please arrive by 8:30 a.m. at the Foundation for Springfield Public Schools office, 1131 Boonville, for volunteer packet pick-up and light breakfast.
- 9:00 a.m. is our big check presentation for the Back to School grant total to the SPS District!
- You may park behind the building if spaces are available or in the parking lot across from Pipkin Middle School. Entry is in the back of our office building.
- Grant checks will be delivered by our volunteers from 9:15 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Questions? please contact the Foundation office at 417-523-0144 or firstname.lastname@example.org