Central High School
In order to apply for the Ronald A. Neville Scholarship you must answer yes to the following questions:
1. Are you a senior at Central High School?
2. Do you live in the Central attendance area?
3. Are you planning to continue your education post high school?
4. Do you have a financial need for support?
5. Have you demonstrated recent, consistent academic progress and willingness to learn?
*Please note that preference may be given to students living independently, this should be addressed in
*Please note that if your parent or guardian is employed by Springfield Public Schools or the Foundation
for Springfield Public Schools, you are not elegible.
If you answered no to any of these questions you are not eligible for this scholarship. If you answered
yes to each question you may proceed to the application.