Parkview High School
In order to apply for the Marjorie Pottenger Rook Scholarship you must answer yes to the following
1. Are you a senior at Parkview High School?
2. Are you planning to continue your education post high school?
3. Have you been involved in many extra-curricular activities (student council, athletics, clubs,
4. Have you been an avid supporter of Parkview athletic programs and activities?
5. Have you demonstrated pride, enthusiasm and spirit for school activities?
6. Have you demonstrated loyal citizenship and good relationships with students and staff?
7. Do you have a GPA of 3.0 or higher?
*Please note scholastic ranking, good citizenship, leadership, personality, integrity, dependability,
initiative, perseverance, seriousness of purpose and financial need may be taken into consideration.
If you answered no to any of these questions you are not eligible for this scholarship. If you answered
yes to each question you may proceed to the application.