Kickapoo High School
The Connie Bilyeu Scholarship started in 1998 when Connie retired from Springfield Public Schools after 32 years.
She impacted the lives of thousands of students at Pipkin Middle School, Central High School and Kickapoo High School.
This scholarship helps to support students living out Connie’s legacy.
In order to apply for the Connie Bilyeu Vocal Music Scholarship you must answer yes to the following
1. Are you graduating from Kickapoo High School?
2. Have you been enrolled in the vocal music department for three years?
3. Have you been active in extra-curricular activities of the vocal department?
4. Have you had achievement and success in the vocal department?
5. Have you participated in all-district honors choir?
6. Do you have a high degree of character, positive attitude, leadership qualities, cooperation and
sense of good will exhibited toward the vocal music teacher and members of the department?
7. Have you had good attendance for required concerts?
8. Are you planning to attend a college?
9. Do you plan to be involved in music in the future?
*Financial need may be considered.
If you answered no to any of these questions you are not eligible for this scholarship. If you answered
yes to each question you may proceed to the application.