Central High School
In order to apply for the Clifton & Lorane McCormick Scholarship you must answer yes to the following
1. Are you a senior at Central High School?
2. Are you planning to continue your education post high school?
3. Are you African American?
4. Are you planning to enroll in public university in Missouri? (no private colleges)
5. Do you have a financial need for support?
6. Have you maintained a 2.5 GPA or greater while enrolled in college prep courses?
*Please note that if your parent or guardian is employed by Springfield Public Schools or the Foundation for Springfield Public Schools, you are not eligible.
If you answered no to any of these questions you are not eligible for this scholarship. If you answered
yes to each question you may proceed to the application.