Pick-a-Project is the Foundation for Springfield Public Schools online, crowdfunding for education program for SPS teachers and educators.
Here are the details:
- Program applications begin in October of each school year.
- Projects are posted by teachers for funding and may not exceed $1,000.
- Projects stay online for up to 40 days or until they are fully funded, whichever comes first.
- New applications to the program end in mid-April, in order to allow them to have adequate time for funding opportunities before the program ends iby May.
- Donations made to Pick-a-Project are tax deductible and donors will receive a donation receipt from the Foundation for SPS.
In addition to submitting the application below, please email a hi-rez image or pic, suggested file type is jpg 200 kb or up, to accompany your project posting, to Director of Development Pamela Anderson at email@example.com. If you have questions regarding Pick-a-Project, please contact the Foundation office at 523-0144, or email Pamela at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for the 2017-2018 Pick-a-Project program are now closed.