Pick-a-Project is the Foundation for Springfield Public Schools online, crowdfunding for education program for SPS teachers and educators.
Here are the guidelines:
- Program applications begin in October of each school year.
- Projects are posted by SPS teachers and educators for funding and cannot exceed $1,000.
- Projects stay online for up to 40 days or until they are fully funded, whichever comes first.
- New applications to the program must be submitted by Monday, March 23 in order to allow them to have adequate time for funding opportunities before the school year ends in May.
- Donations made to Pick-a-Project are tax deductible and donors will receive a donation receipt from the Foundation for SPS.
- Projects that receive full and partial funding will need to complete a final project report.
In addition to submitting the application below, please email a hi-rez image or pic, suggested file type is jpg 200 kb or up, to accompany your project posting, to Administrative & Program Coordinator Tina Pham at email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding Pick-a-Project, please contact the Foundation office at 523-0144, or email Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for the 2019-2020 Pick-a-Project will open on Tuesday, October 1.