- Project Cost: $150.00
- Funded to Date: $150 Fully Funded!
- Online Until: January 29, 2018
- Teacher Name: Tammy Cook
- School: Wilder Elementary
- Grade Level: k-5 Instructional Technology
The 5th grade classes at Wilder host a Tech Convention for the 2nd grade class in the spring. During that convention they illustrate to the younger students a variety of skills and techniques they have learned in technology. This gives the younger students an idea and opens their eyes to all kinds of possibilities they can learn about technology and all the places they can go through the internet. After hosting their Tech Convention I would like to give the 5th grade students the same vision for the future by taking a field trip to the E-factory in Springfield. We will tour the companies that are there. This will open their eyes to all the possibilities they have through technology.
- Planned Use for Funds: The money we raise we plan to pay for a Springfield Public school bus to take us to the E-Factory.
- Need Represented: The need is to fund the bus driver to and from the E-Factory.
- Academic Impact: This project will open the eyes to the students about other possibilities of careers and technology possibilities.
- Student Population: The 5th grade students of Wilder are made up of a diverse group of students.