Last year numerous partners and members of the community collaborated with Springfield Public Schools to equip under-resourced students with specific, high-quality school supplies. With Ready, Set, Supply!, community and faith-based partners come together to support students by donating the kid-tested, teacher-approved supplies they need to start school.
Individuals and organizations can help by donating supplies or making a financial contribution. This coordinated effort helps SPS match generous partners with students in need, ensuring equity and efficiency with school supply donations across Springfield.
Supplies are needed by Aug. 1 so they can be sorted for students before the first day of school.
Items needed include:
- Crayola Crayons, 24 pack
- Plain #2 pencils (sharpened)
- School Scissors
- Glue Sticks
- Composition Notebooks
- Dry Erase Markers
- Highlighters (any color)
- Colored Pencils (small packs work best)
- School Supply Boxes (plastic work best)
- Colored Folders (with prongs & pockets)
- Sanitizing wipes
- Need Represented: To equip under-resourced students with specific, high-quality school supplies.
- Academic Impact: This project will impact students by providing school supplies to set them up for a successful school year.
- Student Population: Ready. Set. Supply supports under-resourced SPS students across the district.