- Project Cost: $899.55
- Teacher Name: Bethany Kelly
- School: Central High School
- Grade Level: 9-12 Art
The project will allow my classroom to be outfitted with a small set of computers that have Adobe Creative Cloud on them. This will allow students the ability to learn photoshop and illustrator in my studio art classes. This is a valuable skill beyond just art as Adobe CC is a skill many employers will be glad to see on a resume.
- Planned Use for Funds: I plan to use the funds to purchase Adobe Creative Cloud for a set of computers.
- Need Represented: My need is financial. I am also helping art students meet their artistic needs in learning to become proficient with the tools that they will use outside of the educational setting.
- Academic Impact: This project will allow my students to use the most efficient and effective tools to work on their digital projects. It will also help them to learn skills that will serve them in their careers to come.
- Student Population: I teach a wide range of students. There are 6-12 graders in my classes, as well as a large population of students who are on free and reduced lunch. They would benefit from the chance to experience working with these programs and learning advanced techniques on interfaces that they might not otherwise encounter in their young lives.