- Project Cost: $700
- Funded to Date: $702.81
- Teacher Name: Maria Holstein
- School: McBride Elementary
- Grade Level: Computers/Robots
McBride Robotics Club has a lot of students interested in building Lego Mindstorms Robots but we don’t have enough kits to meet the demand! Funding for this grant would make it possible for more students to be introduced to the basic concepts of robotics and coding.
- Planned Use for Funds: The funds will be used to purchase 2 Lego ev3 Mindstorms kits for the McBride Robotics Club.
- Need Represented: The need is for more students to have the opportunity to have hands on experience with the foundations of robotics and coding.
- Academic Impact: This project will impact my students academically by giving them access to STEAM activities through building Robots and coding them.
- Student Population: The McBride Robotics Club is for 4th graders, at McBride Elementary, who show an interest in STEAM Activities.