- Project Cost: $771
- Funded to Date: $20
- Teacher Name: Kristi Patterson
- School: Fremont Elementary
- Grade Level: K-5 / Art
This will be a big mosaic that will included all grade levels using clay, stain glass, and found objects. The students will be in charge of developing an idea/design. It will become a contribute to the school and will hang outside on the patio near the art room.
- Planned Use for Funds: I plan to have all grade levels create a large mosaic attribute to the school.
- Need Represented: We are an art integrated school creating a monumental art piece that works closely with math and science. It will also bring an opportunity for our students to experience something unique. That will be come part of the school for a long time.
- Academic Impact: Students will design and create a mural. While creating they will learn a lot about drafting, math, and science.
- Student Population: We currently have close to 400 students. We are a title 1 school with 86% on free and reduce lunch.