- Project Cost: $234.00
- Funded to Date: $150.05
- Online Until: March 19, 2018
- Teacher Name: Dr. Donaldson
- School: Weller Elementary
- Grade Level: 2nd-5th/Math and Reading Groups
This project is to get alternative seating for Reading and Math groups.
- Planned Use for Funds: The funds will be used to buy 6 Big Joe Bean bag chairs.
- Need Represented: Have you sat in an uncomfortable chair for any amount of time? This project would help make students more comfortable in their learning by creating more comfortable seating. This would help students be able to focus for a longer amount of time and make learning more engaging.
- Academic Impact: If students are comfortable, they are more likely to be engaged. Higher engagement is linked to higher academic success.
- Student Population: We are one of the most diverse Title 1 and ELL schools in Springfield, serving 370 students.